Monday 10 February 2014

Gabi writes....

Hi Gabi here,

Just borrowing the laptop whilst she is hiding under the duvet, again.  She has been doing a lot of that lately - I don't think she likes outdoors much this time of year and it is very hard to get her out for a walk in the rain.

I try not to be too much bother, and I don't nag all the time, but I do remind her its dinner time, and she has done cooking with lots of pans a couple of times, though often its just waiting for the ping beep box.

And it may take until nearly dark some days but I do get her out for a walk - I just keep going back and questioning with my head on one side and an encouraging look in my eyes, wagging my tail to show it would be fun.

I know a walk does her good because when we get back she usually stays out of bed doing things for a while, even all evening sometimes. But she doesn't smile, only the fake ones when she hugs me and scratches behind my ears - pretending its all okay.

I do miss my happy miss, hope she's back soon.

Bye for now,

Gabi


1 comment: