Tuesday 21 June 2011

Welcome to a weeble's world

As my first blog entry I guess I can get away with saying almost anything because no-one knows I am here!

Why a weeble?
I had these egg shaped characters as childhood toys, specially weighted they can not fall over - or at least they don't stay down.  I remember the slogan 'Weebles wobble but they don't fall down'. I live with depression which ebbs and flows in it's own peculiar seasons, and have other wobbles too. The weeble is a positive image of survival, but an honest one too - we do wobble, and sometimes we will fall down, but that doesn't mean we always stay down.

Why 'wonderings'?
I was a curious child, always looking for the why or what behind the surface view, I was a wonderer and this blog will be a home for some of my wonderings.

So who is this weeble?
I am a 30 something female church minister working with rural British churches, I enjoy crafts and creative things, I dislike housework, lawn mowing and gardening in general. That will do for now - more will emerge as time goes on, and as I said I don't expect anyone to be listening yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment